Complaint Forms

Complaint Forms

At the Housing Authority of the City of Alameda, we strive to provide high quality customer and property maintenance services to the households living in our properties. If, however, you wish to file a complaint about an AHA-owned and managed apartment/unit, we ask that you do so in writing. You may click on the link below to access our online complaint form or a PDF version.

Online Complaint Form for AHA.  

PDF Complaint Form for AHA.

Completed PDF forms should be mailed to:
The Housing Authority of the City of Alameda
701 Atlantic Avenue, Alameda, CA 94501
or emailed to

If you have been denied your housing rights, you may have experienced unlawful discrimination. If you think you may be a victim of housing discrimination, you may file a complaint with HUD (the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development).

If you suspect fraud or abuse of assisted housing, please report it to us using the form below. All reports of alleged abuse are kept confidential. 

The City of Alameda Housing Authority's policy regarding discrimination based on any of the following items: race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, disability, age, or familial status.

Alameda Housing Authority | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2021 Intrado Corporation.